11.05.2010

Damn They Tight!

What's good readers? Hope all is well, but I seen something I wanted to share with yall earlier.

I'm sure many of yall have seen the LeBron James "Rise" commercial for Nike. It was a bold statement, saying that he had to do what was best for him. It's understandable, I guess, even though the way he went about his departure from Cleveland was questionable. But, at the end of the day, he's a grown man who can make whatever decisions he pleases. Only thing is, every decision comes with a consequence.

Cavalier fans saw the "Rise" commercial too. They had answers to ALL the questions LeBron had. Peep the video below.


It's crazy how passionate and riled up people (especially Clevelanders) get over this topic. I wonder if he ever knew it'd be like this. Any feedback, feel free to leave under the post.

1 comment:

  1. daaaaaamnnn. thats one controversial ass video. interesting opinions.
    <3.

    ReplyDelete