10.06.2009

QtD [10/06/09]

What's good world? Hope everything is going well for everybody..it's a new day of a new week so just do what you gotta do to make your days better.

These 1st two years of college have been a rollercoaster ride & more for me..but I'm finding myself grounded more & more as time passes & it's a good feeling because I'm getting more in-tune with myself as a man, a person, & a student. I'm taking this time as a fresh start for me..because it isn't to late to improve on yourself..it's never too late. We, as people, always fall down. I CHOOSE NOT to stay down.

If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.” - Mary Pickford

fqb

No comments:

Post a Comment