10.19.2009

QtD [10/19/09]

What's GOOD world?!?!?! It's been SOOOOOOO long since I last posted anything =/ [13days to be exact..that's long for me]. But I'm back for now with some new ishh for yall.

Since I've been away so long, I decided to give two great quotes from the same person. They FOCUS on directing your focus on the things you want & goals you aspire to achieve. If you want something, you gotta go for it.

One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.

It's not what's happening to you now or what has happened in your past that determines who you become. Rather, it's your decisions about what to focus on, what things mean to you, and what you're going to do about them that will determine your ultimate destiny.

~Anthony Robbins~


fqb

No comments:

Post a Comment